Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pictures Of Miss Cameroon USA 2015 Beauty Pageant

The 21 years old  VINIELLE ACHA-MORFAW was the winner of this competition which took place on the 20th of June in Maryland.This is her humamnitarian platform below.

" My platform is cancer awareness in Cameroon and the USA. Losing many family members to cancer had a strong impact on me and pushed me to make a difference in the community. I make it my mission to educate and make people more aware of cancer. In Cameroon, many people have never seen doctors or are able to afford healthcare. I am the official spokesperson for the Patcha Cancer Foundation. The Patcha Foundation was founded by my family and I have been working with the foundation since the beginning. Cancer is not a death sentence.


           
                                   

                                         

      

No comments:

Post a Comment